This blog was created with the intention of sharing real world experiences, research and analysis with the goal of enhancing the privacy an security of its readers – as well as cataloguing my IT journey. At the time of this writing, I had averaged between 2 and 3 professional OSINT analysis per month over the past several years, on the side of a corporate compliance & due diligence role. In all, I’ve worked as a collector and/or analysts in one brand of ‘INT’ or another since 2005.
Blog Mission & Content
For the most part, this blog will focus on the following topics, for which I will post around 4 – 5 times per month.
- OSINT: Lessons learned, testing methodologies and walk-throughs on new tools, methodologies and techniques.
- Privacy & Security, and preparing everyone for the “cyber-pandemic” as coined by the NSA and WEF.
- Analysis of privacy & security tech and methodology, as well as general overviews of the same.
- SIGINT or “Signals Intelligence”: Projects to develop new tools to detect, locate and interact with Bluetooth, WiFi, HF, VHF, UHF.
- Malware & Zero Day Analysis.
- Reviews for Online Training & Books.
- Raspberry Pi Projects of all sorts – but mainly in alignment with the above.
Please allow for a few calendar days for a response. The contact form on the Contact Page is a great method for private inquiries, though I ask that general questions about posts which yield have some training value to others are published in the public domain, via the GreyS3c Twitter and other social media sites as they come online.
I know that it is probably better for the page traffic and SEO if I were to allow comments, but I’ve seen far too many blogs jammed up with spam and advertisements, so I’ve disabled them here. If you have any comments, ideas or questions, hit me on twitter, twitter pm or via email.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
GreyS3.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for websites to earn advertising revenues by advertising and linking products to Amazon.com. This means that we will sometimes include products listed with an affiliate link which, at zero cost to you, GreyS3c will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
We are required by both Amazon and the FTC to inform you of the above information.
Some or all of the revenue obtained through the Associates Program is used to subsidize both online and in person technical training for subscribers and social media followers in the topics mentioned above.